Step 1: Identify the type of Halal Certification
Identify the type(s) of Halal Certification Scheme Applicable to the nature of your business.
- Industrial Scheme
- Restaurant Scheme
- Food, Beverage and Catering Scheme
- Abattoir Scheme
- Warehouse and Storage Scheme
- Product Endorsement Scheme
- Halal Friendly Tourism
- Halal Friendly Medical Tourism
- Halal Friendly Shop
Step 2: Certification Requirements
Before submitting the Halal application, ensure that your company complies with these general certification requirements:
- Halal Requirements
- System Requirements
- Staffing Requirements
Step 3: Submit Application
Submit your New or Renewal Application via e-Halal India System(ehis) at www.halalindia.co.in.If you are submitting a new application, ensure that you pay the application fees.
- Eating Establishment Scheme
- Product Scheme
- Food Catering Scheme
- Poultry Abattoir Scheme
- Storage Facility Scheme
- Endorsement Scheme
Step 4: Approval
- Upon approval of your application, You will receive your Halal Certificate(s) from Halal India.
- Ensure that your company complies with the Halal Certification Terms & Conditions at all times.
- Periodic inspections will be conducted at your premises without prior notice.